Today is

Monday, June 27, 2011

Smart vs Globe

Which is better for you Smart or Globe? 

I will share this experienced with Smart and Globe communication so that you can figure out which is better for you.

During my college days I buy cellphone and the free sim card is smart so I used Smart and I experience a lot in smart services. After seven years my smart sim card was lost and I go to the smart center ask to retained my number. When I asked the technical support to retained my number, he give me the requirement and the requirement is the sim card jacket. I can't give the sim card jacket because it was long time ago and the jacket was lost also. In short I cannot retained my cellphone number.

On that day I decide to buy a new sim card and I buy Globe sim card. When I used Globe sim card that's the time I know and compared which is better. When I used Smart before my load sometimes zero balance even I buy a load and just few text only to my friend not equivalent to the load I buy of 30 pesos. My neighbor also said smart is "theft" to his load. That's what I experience to the smart service. 

For now I used Globe communication for 6 months. With globe I save money for the load. The service is reliable and cheap rate. I will recommend to used Globe but other part of the Philippines has no signal for the Globe.

That's what I experience in Globe and Smart. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment